Friday, July 18, 2014

Fall Rush: A Southern College Novella Cover/Trailer Reveal

Just when you thought you'd seen the last of me, *evil laugh* another Southern College Novella is coming your way on August 1, 2014. Feast your eyes on this remarkable cover created by Kari Ayasha at Cover to Cover Designs.

 
 

Embry Harris is desperate to turn things around her senior year of college. She’s determined to make more responsible choices and rid herself of the stigma plaguing her. But because of her job and the hot bartender who goads her into making impulsive decisions, it isn’t going to be easy.


Stede Bennett’s mission since returning from his overseas tour is to get his degree. The last thing he needs is a spoiled sorority girl distracting him. Being a Marine taught him many things, except how to handle a beautiful woman in constant need of saving.

 
Protecting Embry from the jerk threatening to ruin her reputation is how Stede begins to lose his heart. Being empowered by Stede’s words is how Embry starts losing hers. If the schemer responsible for pushing them together gets his way, they could lose their chance for happiness.

Book Trailer
 
The Goodreads giveaway should be verified very soon. Like my Facebook page or Fan/Friend me on my Goodreads Author Page and check in for the announcement in a day or so. I'll be giving away a couple print copies, plus some other cool swag like this:
It's the South, y'all. We are frequently seen drinking our sweet tea and lemonade from mason jars.

You can also sign up for my New Release Newsletter on my website MedaWhite.com for special bonus material related to my books. It could be embarrassing. That's why only the elite get to see it. *snicker* Are you one of them?
 
Tell me what you think of the Book Cover and Trailer.

3 comments:

Larynn Ford said...

LOVE that trailer, Meda!!! Can't wait to read the book! Good luck.

Cari Hislop said...

That is a brilliant trailer! Half way through I felt an urgent need to push a buy button! Lovely! I hope you'll let us all know when it's for sale!

Ali Hubbard said...

So great!!!!! Congrats on the 2nd in this series! I love the cover too. So stinking cute.