Monday, June 30, 2014

The Maverick's Red Hot Reunion: Celebrate & Join the Fun!! by Christine Glover

Debut Author Christine Glover--That's me! Wow!!
The big day is here! I have finally attained the goal and dream of officially joining the ranks of the published author world. It's exciting. It's scary. It's fun. And it's busy!! I'm talking about my debut on my own blog today and you can learn more about the way this has changed my life by checking it out here.

I had no idea what to expect when I signed my contract a little over a year ago. All I wanted to do was to deliver a good product to my editors. I worked hard. While I waited for this big day to arrive, I wrote a prequel which was accepted and I revised The Maverick's Red Hot Reunion through multiple passes. I also have a sequel to the story in first draft mode and I hope the team at Entangled Publishing wants it as much as some of my reviewers want it. Hannah and Caleb are very special to me. But today is about Zach Tanner and Kennedy Gibson. I love these characters, warts and all. They truly have trust issues and they have to dig deep to rediscover each other and find the happily ever after they deserve. But in the end, it's their love of family and friends that really endears them to me. And I hope that this capacity to think about others first is something that resonates with the readers--even when Kennedy and Zach are struggling to move past their wounds and the painful loss that separated them five years ago.
My very first book cover. Squee!

I'll be all over the place for the next two weeks. You'll find me on my first ever virtual book blog tour and as a special guest at several other blogs. If you join in the tour you will have a chance to win a Kindle Paper White!! But my first official stop is here at Romance Magicians because it's a place I've called home for years because I'm a member of Southern Magic. This special group has supported me from the first day I walked into their doors in 2008. I *heart* them all and owe them a big debt of gratitude.

You'll find some of the Southern Magic members playing over at my Facebook Event Party today. Just check it out here. Join in the fun!! Win prizes and get to know everyone who is participating from 12PM-8PM today.

The Maverick's Red Hot Reunion

Can he satisfy his craving without losing his heart?

Corporate Maverick Zach Tanner returns to North Carolina to rebuild his dying friend's resort. He's got the money, the power, and the will to transform Sweetbriar Springs into a premier spa for the glamorous, but he doesn't count on the woman he once loved…and lost…to handle the construction contract. Zach thought he'd buried his desire for Kennedy five years ago. He was wrong, and now he’s determined to satisfy his craving...

Construction company owner Kennedy Gibson is eager to restore Sweetbriar Springs, but when she realizes Zach is her new boss she's terrified he'll learn the truth about their breakup so long ago. She vowed never to hurt him again, but she can't deny the passion he reignites in her. She wants to believe she has a chance for a different future with him, but will her secret threaten to destroy their red-hot reunion?

Let's start this party off right with a giveaway. I'll gift a lucky commenter with a Starbucks Gift Card. 

Buy Links:

Amazon Barnes and Noble kobo Amazon.ca

Christine's Biography:

Born in the Netherlands, Christine moved to Canada where she spent her formative years. Then she married her Texan Alpha Physicist, moved to the United States and she has lived both south and north of the Mason Dixon line. Now Christine resides in Alabama with her husband, two insane cats and her wonderful daughter. She enjoys finding the silly in the serious, making wine out of sour grapes, and giving people giggle fits along with heartfelt hugs. When she’s not writing, you can find her traveling the world, cooking gourmet food, and desperately seeking a corkscrew.

I love meeting new people. Contact me at the following places:


Blog: www.christinegloverauthor.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pages/Christine-Glover/158387587541698
website: www.christinegloversite.com

Join my newsletter here http://eepurl.com/L8Yh5



13 comments:

Jillian said...

congrats on your release my friend! Enjoy the pay off for all the hard work.

Aidee Ladnier said...

Yay! So happy for you!

Lateia Elam Sandifer said...

Congrats! I can't wait to download!

Meda White said...

The BIG day is here. So happy for you. I'll be sipping a little something at your Facebook party later on. :)

Lexi said...

Congrats on you Big Day, dear friend! So proud and happy for you. May this be the beginning of many good things to come!

Christine said...

Thanks to all of you for your ongoing support and holding me up when I was down. I can't wait to see you again in July!!!

I *heart* you all!!!

Alicia Coleman said...

Congratulations!!

Cari Hislop said...

I went away and read the free pages. Zach sounds like a great teeth-gritting hero (love me some reunion romance!). May he be enjoyed by countless lovely readers!!!!

Larynn Ford said...

Congrats Christine! Enjoy the high!

Louisa Cornell said...

HUGE CONGRATS, my dear! You have earned every moment of this wonderful day. Enjoy it! The first of many!

Christine said...

Y'all make me smile!! Glad you are into the story and super thanks for the support!!

Gwen Hernandez said...

Christine! I'm so happy for you. You've worked hard for this and your success is definitely deserved. The book sounds awesome and I can't wait to read it! :-)

Christine said...

Thanks Gwen!! I am over the moon about this change in my writing journey. But once the cheering ends, the real work begins again. Can't wait to dive in and play with Caleb & Hannah's story!

:)