Monday, April 14, 2014

NEW RELEASE!

I've held off for the perfect time to reveal the cover for my new release Rescued. Realizing there really is no such thing as the perfect time, I chose my spot on our Romance Magicians Blog to tell the world more about my new book.

In a nutshell:

Rose Baxter is a petite woman, a bit touchy about her size but determined to overcome her shortcomings. She is well aware of her inner strength but must keep her other life as a were cougar a secret from a world that wouldn't understand.

A private investigator hired to find young people who have disappeared from the streets, she reluctantly joins forces with another PI, Marty Brown, to accelerate the progress on the case and put an end to these disappearances.

Little does she know her other nature has decided she should spend the rest of her life with this man, another were cougar, as his mate. Sparks fly. She doesn't have time to devote to a mate, she has a job to do. Can she fight it?


Release date coming up soon. 
So, it's time to reveal. 
Let me know what you think.




9 comments:

Algernon Grayson said...

Thanks for this interesting information

copy editing services

Carla Swafford said...

Love it! Sexy!

Ali Hubbard said...

Makes me want to roar! But people look at me funny when I do that ;-) Congratulations!!!!

Larynn Ford said...

Thank you for stopping by today Algernon!

Larynn Ford said...

Thanks Carla and yes, sexy did come to mind:)

Larynn Ford said...

Ali, you shouldn't worry about what people think. You have my permission to roar whenever the mood strikes you:)
Thanks!

Louisa Cornell said...

Very, very sexy ! CONGRATS !!

Pamela Mason said...

Nice cover and blurb! As a petite woman myself, I can relate...
hee.... not that I'm a cougar of any kind...;)!

Meda White said...

Love it! Yay, I'm so excited for you. Best wishes for huge success.