Saturday, December 14, 2013

All I Want For Christmas Is A Soul Mate


I'm a bit late posting this week due to computer/internet/long week-exhausted brain problems. I could go on but, you get the picture.

I am proud to show off the cover for All I Want For Christmas Is A Soul Mate, a collection of short stories centered around the season of love and joy. Twenty authors contributed to the anthology from Soul Mate Publishing and our book was released November 5, 2013.

My story, Christmas Blessings, brings two lovers back together from an impossible situation. Here's a snippet...

Other than the deep freeze they’d experienced earlier, the paranormal tracking equipment used by the guides registered no other unusual activity, but Lila’s body did. And only one person had ever made her react like this, even though she’d come to terms with the hand life had dealt.
She had accepted Levin’s death and moved on, if living the life of a robot was considered moving on. She focused on work and went out with friends but never anyone special. No man could ever hold a candle to Levin. They had planned a future together she would never forget.
Concerned, Chrissie turned back to the spot where Lila had become stock-still, and placed both hands on her shoulders. “Lila? Are you sure you’re okay? Maybe this was a mistake. We can leave if you’d like.”
Lila blinked and realized everyone stared at her. She shook the fog from her head. “I’m sorry. Let’s go on.”
“Yes Lila, let’s. I have something to show you.” A hand slipped around hers and laced their fingers together, tugging her gently forward. A strong hand that fit hers like a glove.
So familiar. 

All I Want For Christmas Is A Soul Mate is available from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/All-I-Want-Christmas-Soulmate-ebook/  so curl up with a good heartwarming story and enjoy the season.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year filled with love and happiness.
Visit me at:
                                                               larynnford@gmail.com                                                                      https://www.facebook.com/larynn.ford

3 comments:

Clotee said...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger

too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee

Larynn Ford said...

Thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas!

Larynn Ford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.