Friday, November 08, 2013

Can't Stop Talking About It!

It's true! I had such a fantastic time at the Reader's Luncheon last Saturday, I can't stop talking about it and all the wonderful readers and writers who came together to celebrate their love of books.

I have a few pictures to add to the many already posted on Facebook.

My author basket was put together with my book, In My Wildest Dreams in mind. The intent was to set the reader up for an evening of pleasant if not wild dreams of her own. Enchanted shower gel, a soft blankie, warm sockies, coffee, hot chocolate, or my heroine Lynzi's favorite, Diet Dr. Pepper, and of course, dark chocolate before curling up with the digital copy of my book and reading about Lynzi and Layne's dream reunion.

The winner of my basket, Stormy Pate!! Enjoy!!


During the luncheon, Tavia Gilbert graced us with four readings from Jeaniene Frost's book and gave away an audio book after each reading. I was fortunate enough to get a download card of Once Burned, and can't wait to hear the book.


Christy Reece gave a hilarious insight into the mind of every author in the room with the day by day thoughts of a writer. As I  looked around, I saw writers nodding to the statements made by Christy. I am blessed to be in such wonderful company.

And finally, Jeaniene Frost herself.


Preparations for next years luncheon are already in the works. Please make plans to join us.


2 comments:

Carla Swafford said...

I agree. It was loads of fun!

Larynn Ford said...

For sure, Carla, for sure.