Friday, October 25, 2013

Nominate Your Favorite Romances of 2013

I love lists.  I've made lists of my favorite lists. So, needless to say, I've been working on my holiday shopping list and started thinking about the new releases I would like to give friends and family for Christmas.  Which leads me to today's post . . .

The 2013 Romance Holiday Shopping Guide

Drop by and share with me your nominations for the 2013 Holiday Romance Shopping Guide.  I will post the results on November 29 (my next blog post date), and you can print out the post and take it shopping with you!  One commenter (who will be announced on November 29) will receive an Amazon Gift Card for $20!

The rules are simple, to post your nomination list (see, I heart lists!!!):

  1. The name of the book and its author
  2. The sub-genre of romance (Series, Contemporary, Historical, Romantic Suspense, Paranormal, etc.)
  3. Why you are nominating the book (one to two sentences about why this book is your pick)
  4. Your email address
You can enter as many times as you like.  

In honor of my love of lists, a little Feist to start your weekend :)


11 comments:

Tina B said...

Great idea, Heather! I'll have to think about it. :)

bn100 said...

fallen too far by Abbi Glines
contemporary
the characters and story was good

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

bn100 said...

never too far by Abbi Glines
contemporary
because part 1 ended on a cliffhanger and this part 2 advanced the story

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

bn100 said...

forever too far by Abbi Glines
contemporary
because it provides the HEA for the characters and shows what happens after the HEA

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Heather said...

bn100 - I'm seeing a theme :)

Ashfa said...

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Contemporary Romance
I love it because it's a cute love story and totally hilarious!

blackcapballistics AT gmail DOT com

Ashfa said...

Easy by Tammara Webber
Contemporary Romance
I love it because it's a stand alone, has a believable heroine and the hero is one of the best fictional crushes ever!

blackcapballistics AT gmail DOT com

Ashfa said...

Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson
Historical/Regency Romance
I love clean romances and this one was perfect with fantastic characters.

blackcapballistics AT gmail DOT com

Ashfa said...

Edenbrooke
by Julianne Donaldson
Historical Romance

Another of my fav clean romances. The romance in this book is just fantastic and one it has one of the best covers I'v seen!

blackcapballistics AT gmail DOT com

Ashfa said...

Undeniably Yours
by Becky Wade
Contemporary Romance

I love this book because the characters have a lot of depth and the plot of the book is really interesting.
blackcapballistics AT gmail DOT com

Ashfa said...

Destiny
by Cindy Ray Hale
Young Adult Romance

Love the unique and refreshing writing style!

blackcapballistics AT gmail DOT com