Demon Hunting in a Dive Bar, the third book in my demon hunter series, is scheduled for release on January 29, 2013. To celebrate, I thought I'd draw names from those who leave a comment and the winner gets an ARC of book 3! Below is a multiple choice quiz. It's okay if you haven't read the books. You don't have to give the right answer to win. Guess and you are entered in the giveaway!
1. In Demon Hunting in Dixie, Dooley Anne Corwin is: (a) the sassy heroine of the book; (b) the heroine's eccentric great aunt; (c) a talking dog; (d) the owner of the local funeral home, Corwin's Serenity Chapel.
2. Mr. Fluffy Fauntleroy: (a) runs the local men's haberdashery in Hannah; (b) is a hairdresser extraordinaire; (c) is a fussy French cook; (d) is a winged fairy cat.
3. In the funeral scene in Demon Hunting in Dixie, the Widow Farris carries what in her pocketbook? Is it: (a) Dwight Farris's one-eyed monster; (b) a Twinkie in case her blood sugar gets low; (c) a pickled eyeball belonging to Dwight's childhood cat; or (d) some BC powders and a jar of Vaseoline for medical emergencies.
4. Evie Douglass, the shy heroine in Demon Hunting in the Deep South has a bad case of: (a) amnesia; (b) hammertoe; (c) poison ivy; or (d) butt boils.
5. Being a lady, Evie confines what activity to the inner sanctum of her closet: (a) cussing; (b) petting her . . . er . . . petunia; (c) changing her clothes; or (d) reading those trashy romance novels.
6. In Demon Hunting in the Deep South, Evie befriends newcomer Nicole, AKA Mullet Woman. What substance does Mullet Woman rub all over her body in hopes of enticing Hannah policeman Dan Curtis? Is it: (a) peanut butter; (b) bacon grease; (c) Cheez Whiz; or (d) some of Evie's special body lotion?
Fill in the blank: Dalvahni demon hunters are_______.
Answer any question to get your name in the pot to win an ARC of book 3, Demon Hunting in a Dive Bar! The winner will be announced on November 14th.