Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Celebrating! The Circle Series Continues!

My second book was released today! Circle of Danger is Ryker and Marie's story. Both abused by the same monster as kids, they learned to do what was needed to protect each other. Now they have a new danger and Ryker is afraid he may have to become the monster he always feared to save the woman he always loved.  Be sure to check it out!

And be sure to sign up on Goodreads for the give away (3 paperbacks) that ends June 12.



And in celebration:


Until 8 p.m. U.S. Central Time today, sign up for my newsletter and your name will be placed in a drawing to win one of the following.   Click here to go to my website.


1. U.S. addresses only: Nook Simple Touch

2. International addresses only: Amazon US$50 gift card

Must be 18 or older to enter. Those who have already signed up will be included in the drawings.

Winners will be announce by 9 p.m. U.S. Central Time on my blog.

And then be on the look out for Circle of Deception to be released November 27, 2012. I'm sure I will be giving away something great then too.

Oh! What the heck! Let's celebrate more! If you comment here, I'll put you in for a drawing for a free e-format CIRCLE OF DANGER! I'll announce the winner tomorrow night.

16 comments:

Eli Yanti said...

wow.. thats great

thank you :)

Lexi said...

Whoo hoo, Carla! How exciting! Love the cover. Smoking!

Carla Swafford said...

Thanks, Eli!

Carla Swafford said...

Thanks you, Lexi. I love it too. They did good. HUGS.

Bama said...

yay! :D

M.V.Freeman said...

I have been looking forward to this book, since you talked about it! ;)

*raises a glass of bubbly in celebration*

Carla Swafford said...

Hey, there Bama (Beth?) Thanks!

Carla Swafford said...

Hey, sweet Mary. I know you already have it. Thanks!

Chris Bailey said...

Can't wait to read the book to get the details about what's NOT shown on the cover!

bn100 said...

Great cover!

bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

JoAnn said...

Congrats!!!!!!

lestunys said...

Wow, love the cover & the red title

looking forward to read this book ^_^

Louisa Cornell said...

CONGRATULATIONS, CARLA !!!

And that is ONE SMOKIN' COVER !!!

Can't wait to read this one!

Bama said...

yup it is I the maniac Beth! lol :P

Carla Swafford said...

Thanks, Chris, bn100, JoAnn, lestunsy and Lousia!

Carla Swafford said...

And the winner is....BETH! Congratulations! Email me at carla @carlaswafford.com and we'll get you set up.

Thanks, everyone!