Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Which ManCandy Would You Choose As Your Personal Genie?

I recently blogged at Harlequin's Paranormal Romance Blog about how actor Antonio Banderas inspired my dark and mysterious djinn assassin Rukh wih his sexy exotic accent for The Djinn's Dilemma.

Here, take a look at the tribute video I found on YouTube and you'll see why :) It's okay, I can wait!



Several people agreed with me, but many others brought up other candidates I hadn't even considered...a sad lapse that's been remedied :D So here, I'm presenting a few other candidates to star as your personal genie.


(David Boreanaz...hey if could play Angel, he can play djinn :)


(Antonio Sabato Jr. Yum!)


(Hmm, he'd be a feisty djinn!)

And...


(Oded Fehr...hot, hot, hot!)

And another personal favorite ~ Bollywood Actor Hrithik Roshan


So who would choose to cast as your personal genie? Or is there someone I have missed? Write them in, I'm always looking for more hunky fodder for my daydreams *grin*

Mina Khan is a Texas-based writer and food enthusiast. She daydreams of hunky paranormal heroes, magic, mayhem and mischief and writes them down as stories. To find out more about her debut novella THE DJINN'S DILEMMA released by Harlequin check out her book page.

You can find Mina at :

http://www.facebook.com/Mina.Khan.Author

http://minakhan.blogspot.com/

twitter: @SpiceBites

10 comments:

Jean Murray said...

Hi Mina.

Followed your link over from FFP. I guess on the day of the week, which of these would fit my genie :-0 I am a sucker for brown hair/brown eyes combo.

Jean

Mina Khan said...

Thanks for visiting Jean! So good to see a FFnP sister :)

Misty Dietz said...

Dear Lord, any of those men, but particularly either of the last two. HOT!! Thanks for the smile. :)

Karen Cote said...

I'm too busy to be here today but darn if you aren't distracting me...LOL. It's a pretty good topic if it can make me jeopardize my deadlines...

How fun and great job. Angel will always hold a firm place in my heart. Wonderful you included him on the list.

Hugs and thanks for sharing

Chris Bailey said...

Thanks for delivering the promised man candy. Fun viewing! Any of these guys work for me. I'll send you my address if you'd like additional testing done--

Rashda Khan said...

Hi, so glad you all visited and enjoyed :)

@Chris --Lol! You are too funny!

Carla Swafford said...

You've got good taste, Mina!

Louisa Cornell said...

Oh my goodness a buffed buffet just for us! Mina, you REALLY know how to throw a party!

Hand me some whipped creme and some velvet lined handcuffs and I'll let you know my final results later. MUCH later!

Great photo of Oded Fehr, by the way, who has been a personal favorite for years.

Mina Khan said...

Lol, Louisa! So glad you enjoyed the buffet ;D

Cari Hislop said...

On my list would be Sherlock Holmes in the form of Jeremy Brett. John Wilmot, 2nd Earl of Rochester (a beautiful wicked rakehell who was the inspiration of Bronte's Rochester)...last but in no way least, Louis XIV! Beautiful, massively intelligent, completely lacking in empathy, but beautiful in red.