Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Southern Magicians Rock!

A really short post just to say "Congratulations, again!" to all the Southern Magicians for the contest entries, finals, places, requests, wins, and sales that we've been blessed with during the past months. Although mostly a lurker with just an occasional "at a girl!" thrown in, I love reading each and every post telling of the calls/emails each of you has received imparting your good news. I'm inspired daily by the hard work and dedication shown by all of you, and especially by your never faltering readiness to reach out with help and advice for any question or problem, no matter what or when. Maybe all other chapters are the same. I can't speak for them. But I believe there's a reason we are recognized by a black top hat, a magic wand, and a sprinkling of stars. Southern Magic has something special. Southern Magic is something special.


2 comments:

Paula said...

I was just thinking the same thing, Marie--how amazing the Southern Magic authors and aspiring authors are. I've been in a lot of writers' groups over the year, and Southern Magic has been one of the most truly dedicated to author education and support that I've known. Actually, the state of Alabama is blessed with three great chapters--I know Heart of Dixie is going gangbuster (they just had a first time sale yesterday) and I hear great things about the Gulf Coast chapter, too.

Carla Swafford said...

I agree totally, Marie.