Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Romance Magician Carla Swafford

Carla Swafford’s a lithe twenty-nine year old with long auburn hair and sparkling dark eyes who loves dancing with her gypsy friends. Geez! Can you tell I love writing fiction? Now for the real stuff. I live in Birmingham and love being a member of all three Alabama RWA chapters. I’m a two-time GRW Maggie finalist and feel I’m so close to being published, I’m tempted to buy the little gold stickers that read “Autographed Copy.”


For information about me and my books go to http://www.carlaswafford.com/.

3 comments:

Louisa Cornell said...

You buy those stickers, Carla! I just know that book contract is right around the corner!!

Carla Swafford said...

Thanks, Louisa. I'm trying to think positive. :-)

Chris Bailey said...

I want a first edition! And let me know where you got your stickers--I'm about ready to buy a batch, too!