Here is what I have learned so far:
- Everyone stays up late. (Not for the early to bed people)
- No matter how comfortable the shoe, your feet still hurt.
- Pitching can cause you to vapor-lock, but if you smile and keep going..it will work out.
- You can always learn something.
- Drink water (easy to forget)
- Eat well (three squares for some of us...for others just eat something!)
- Take a rest if you can. --(Like I am now, writing this blog)
- Smile, smile, smile and say hi to everyone (I'd rather retreat, but I'm working on this)
So for all you veteran souls of conferences large and small, what is your best advice and what have you learned?