Thursday, September 02, 2010

Romance Magician Heather Leonard

Heather Leonard, a recovering labor and employment lawyer by day, writes urban fantasy and romantic mysteries in her ever so sparse free time. If she were a super-hero (and she wants to be - capes are sooo in this year), her superpowers would be the ability to find the best bottle of cheap champagne and answer all questions relating to Star Wars trivia. Her weaknesses would be the inability to resist good champagne and Star Wars trivia challenges. She also likes to talk about herself in the third person, as this bio indicates.

4 comments:

Diane Richmond said...

Carla, you are very clever and I must admit that I didn't know such a fascinating creature existed in the guise of Heather Leonard. I am lucky to have two such fascinating chapter mates.

Heather said...

Awww . . .thanks (blushing).

Carla Swafford said...

The only cleaverness I possess in this case is having everyone write their bios and send to me. LOL!

Heather is fun!

Carla Swafford said...

Oh, and thanks!

By the way, I haven't received your bio...