Friday, August 27, 2010

A Yummy Pop Quiz

Happy Friday, all! Once again I'm at a loss for a serious blog topic. After finishing my lastest writing marathon and completing a paranormal romance and a young adult urban fantasy in the last year, I've been taking some much needed time off from writing. Oddly enough, I've discovered in only two weeks I can't function without having some kind of deadline looming. I'm thinking this is a bad sign. I'm probably not going to last the remaining two weeks before I start the next book. Has this happened to any of you?

I must say though, it's been a nice break and my beagle recognizes me once again, so that's a good thing. Still, I'm seriously missing some romantic fiction in my life. Soooo, I did a search today and found this montage. Holy moly, it's more of those BIG-MOVIE-KISS scenes! And this time it's to one of my favorite songs.

I'll post all the movies shown after the meeting Saturday. Meanwhile, can you list them all? I'll be honest, I couldn't. But oh so much fun to watch.


3 comments:

Carla Swafford said...

I didn't know them all, but several had two scenes (one after the other) of the same movie. Here are the ones I recognized.

Moulin Rouge
Ghost (?)
The Holiday
?
?
Aladdin
?
?
?
?
10 Things I Hate About You (2 scenes)
Devil Wears Prada
?
Harry Potter ?
?
Music and Lyrics (2 scenes)
Nicholas Sparks movie (?)
?
Spiderman
Harry again
Pirates of the Carribean (2nd one)
?
Notting Hill
Spiderman (two scenes)
Shrek
The Princess Bride
Beauty and the Beast

M.V.Freeman said...

Not even going to try this...LOL
YOu are too funny Callie,
but I want to see the movies! :D

Callie James said...

This is how it's listed on the youtube site:

Moulin Rouge~Christian and Satine

Sixteen Candles~Samantha Baker and Jake Ryan

The Holiday~Amanda and Graham

A Walk to Remember~Landon Carter and Jamie Sullivan

Aladdin~Aladdin and Jasmine

13 Going On 30~Jenna and Matt

Across the Universe~Jude and Lucy

10 Things I Hate About You- Kat Stratford and Patrick Verona;
Bianca and Cameron

The Devil Wears Prada~Andrea and Nate

Disturbia~Kale and Ashley

Harry Potter 3~Ron Weasley and Hermoine Granger

Mean Girls~Cady Heron and Aaron Samuels

Music Lyrics~Sopie Fischer and Alex Fletcher

The Notebook~Noah and Allie

The Island-Lincoln and Jordan

Spiderman 2~ Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson

Harry Potter 5~Harry Potter and Cho Chang

Pirates of the Caribbean 3~Will Turner and Elizabeth Swan

She's the Man~Viola and Duke

Notting Hill~Anna Scott and William Thacker

Spiderman- Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson

Shrek~Shrek and Fiona

The Princess Bride~Wesley and Buttercup

Beauty and the Beast~Belle and the Beast