Sunday, July 11, 2010

HOMEWORK: Assignment #2

Did you accomplish 15 pages or 30 revised?

How do you feel?

If you didn't accomplish it, why?

*I managed to squeak out my 15 pages---IF you want, I will give you until Monday, July 12 to finish your homework.


NEW ASSIGNMENT:

Since Nationals are looming for many of you, I am going to go easy on you.

Assignment # 2:



10 pages written or 15 pages revised.

Come one, you can do this one!

DUE DATE: JULY 17, 2010 (and the next assisgnment)



Good luck!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I sent off my story sketch ideas and that was 9 pages. I have about 50 pages revised for the full request (minor revisions -- quotation marks--but THEY COUNT gosh darn it!). I am working on the rest of it today and tomorrow. I will be sending it off by Th/Friday.

Then I start the pitch and new story idea. Woohoo!

I am in!

M.V.Freeman said...

Keep on going! It's awesome stuff that you are doing...

I am forging ahead myself...:-)