Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Endless Summer is Here!


Summer. Young hotties. Love Triangle.
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols is finally here!

On May 25th, the story of Lori, Sean and Adam is the perfect book to escape to the lake with...even if it's on your couch!

"Lori can't wait for her summer at the lake. She loves wakeboarding and hanging with her friends--including the two hotties next door. With the Vader brothers, she's always been just one of the guys. Now that she's turning sixteen, she wants to be seen as one of the girls, especially in the eyes of Sean, the older brother. But that's not going to happen--not if the younger brother, Adam, can help it.

Lori plans to make Sean jealous by spending time with Adam. Adam has plans of his own for Lori. As the air heats up, so does this love triangle. Will Lori's romantic summer melt into one hot mess?"

And did I mention that as a bonus, the award-winning novel, Boys Next Door, is included? Two books in one! Does it get better? I think not!

Endless Summer is available at bookstores everywhere or you can buy it here!


7 comments:

Christine said...

I am so excited! I can't wait to read her book--and my DD is ready as well.

:-)

M.V.Freeman said...

Excellent! :-)

Jeanie said...

Whoo hoo! Can't wait to read it! And I have two daughters who are gonna love it.

Heather said...

I think I know what my Memorial Day will be spent reading!

Louisa Cornell said...

Yay! Another Jennifer Echols book! I'll have to get two copies - one for me and one for my seventeen year old niece. She LOVES your books!

Morgan said...

I know! I am so excited but still haven't gotten the chance to read it yet, too many finals! But thanks for getting me more excited.

Jennifer Echols said...

Awwww, Naima, this is really sweet of you, especially after I just posted a comment on my blog about you jet-setting around Europe with Shame.