Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Release Alert!

Hello, fellow authors and readers! Or a combination of the two!

Two of Southern Magic's very own have new releases out this week!

Anywhere She Runs, Debra Webb's new romantic suspense,
hit stores on April 27th.

And for a double whammy, Last Chance, the third installment of Christy Reece's Last Chance Rescue romantic suspense series, also released on the 27th.

Choices...choices. Which to buy? Which to buy? Ooh! I got it! *finger snap* Buy both and call it research!

Congratulations, Deb and Christy!

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Yes, congratulations to you both! How exciting to have a new release. I know you're both going to soar to the top of the charts. So very proud to be a part of such a great, talented group of writers like Southern Magic.

Christine said...

Major fun! Super exciting. And can't wait to read them both!!

Congrats!

Callie James said...

Congratulations, Deb and Christy!

M.V.Freeman said...

Wooohooo! Congrats to both.

I like the idea of buying both and calling it research..*grin*

Louisa Cornell said...

Hey, I ALWAYS call it research when I buy a Southern Magic written book! Which is why I have such a nice collection!! Congrats Deb and Christy!

Christy Reece said...

Thank you, Naima! And thank you Jeanie, Christine, Callie, MV and Louisa! I so appreciate the congratulations and good wishes!

I'm sorry I'm coming to this late. I've been locked away for the last few days...lol, self-imposed, I promise! I'm just peeking out for a bit and then headed back to my little cave. I'm trying to get some major work done on my next book.

Thank you all so much for your kindness. If you read LAST CHANCE, I sincerely hope you enjoy it. The characters, McKenna and Lucas, hold a very special place in my heart. I hope you love them too.

Also, a shout out of "Congratulations!" to Debra Webb. I've heard fabulous things about Anywhere She Runs and I can't wait to read it!

Happy Saturday all!