Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sweet Ultimatum




Caitlin Madison has returned home after a self-imposed exile. Haunted by the erotic memories of the man she once loved and abandoned, Caitlin is unprepared to come face-to-face with Selig Richardson and the hunger resurrected under his golden gaze. Even as her body craves his touch, she denies him, realizing her reasons for terminating their relationship so long ago are as valid now as they were then.


Six years have passed since Selig Richardson left New Eden, WA disillusioned and bitter after Caitlin Madison’s cold denial of him and his love. Now he’s returned, demanding retribution for her cruel rejection. The payment: her body.

Unknown to Selig, Caitlin has harbored a deadly secret all these years. And as love awakens with each passionate encounter, so does the danger that has simmered for almost a decade. Once again, Caitlin is forced to make a choice between a future with the man she's never stopped loving or crush his heart...and save his life.

Sweet Ultimatum by Naima Simone

Coming October 23, 2009 from Ellora's Cave Publishing, http://www.jasminejade.com/






4 comments:

Carla Swafford said...

Oh, my. Oh, my. Oh, my. ::sigh::

Christine said...

I saw this on my FB and oh my oh my is right! Delicious and decadent! What a great trailer and STORYLINE... most most impressive.

M.V.Freeman said...

WOW!!!
What an awesome promo...and that story..looks WONDERFUL! ;-)
You go girl! :-)

Congrats Naima, you rock!

Naima Simone said...

Carla- Hee-hee-hee!! That's an awesome compliment! I get the triple "Oh my" and the *sigh*? Whoo-hoo!

Christine-Thanks, Christine! Delicious and decadent! That sounds like a book title! LOL!

Mary-Thank you so much! My husband loves me because he put a "hurtin'" on that trailer! LOL! Thank you again!