Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Novelist Enters PrimeTime

A new crime drama debuted last night on ABC called Castle. I saw a commercial during Dancing with the Stars and was compelled to watch it. You see, the protagonist is a novelist and is forced into a police investigation when a killer is using the murders from his books. And Nathan Fillion isn't too hard on the eyes. (g)

There's also a little something between Castle and the female detective, but she's not going to succumb and be another notch on his bedpost. Well, you know where this romantic wants that to go. So, we'll see.

If you're looking for something interesting next Monday night, catch the second episode of Castle.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/castle/index?pn=bios#t=character&d=179200

2 comments:

Carla Swafford said...

I enjoyed it a lot and considering I loved Nathan on Joss Wheldon's Serenity and Firefly, oh, yeaah, the show is certainly worth watching. Some of you may also remember him from Buffy. And then there was Two Guys and a Girl and a Pizza Place - horrible title for a cute show that didn't last. The list of tv shows and movies he's been in are long and I've seen most of them. LOL! Yeah, I'm a fan by default. Plus the show has a romance like Debbie mentioned.

M.V.Freeman said...

I liked the show! Nathan came up on my radar on Firefly and Serenity and since then I've liked everything he's done.

Finally a show that I can watch...all the ones I liked have ended. :)