I am issuing a challenge, I am going to write a few sentences and I would like you to take one and write a paragraph or a few sentences just for fun. See if it does help. I will take one and write my own paragraph at the bottom of this blog. HAVE FUN!
Sentences to choose from:
- What do you use to threaten a vampire when death is no longer an option?
- Viola hadn't meant to start the fire, but now it was too late.
- The rules were written on the walls outside of the community, barely legible and almost forgotten.
- He lived for the hunt, until the day he became the hunted.
- There is a moment right before darkness when twilight reigns and the doors between this world and another open.
So which will you choose?
I choose sentence # 3, :
The rules were written on the walls outside of the community, barely legible and almost forgotten. Sarah tried to read them, but all she could make out was the first one, "Never arrive alone." She laughed to herself, thinking it all old foolish myths from the past and walked through the arch way into the gated community. She never noticed the eyes that followed her, or the whispers that passed along the wind.
Fresh blood had arrived.
So there it is, please, take one of the sentences and write something! Anything! This is for fun, and to encourage the writer within.
I am looking forward to this.......