Friday, November 21, 2008

Time & the Holidays

What is your plan for the Holidays?

I know it's a time of family and giving thanks and celebration. But, the big question is are you going to write? I have a friend who is going to take the Holidays off to just relax, no stress, and refrain from writing because she needs the break. Will you?

I have to confess I am planning to write. Oh, it won't be great amounts, but just bits and pieces because it is time for togetherness. But, when the togetherness gets stifling, and I've had way too many servings of pecan pie (yummm) I am going to whip out my lap top and get to work. Why? because I need to. I have to..and really I don't have any other time. --speaking of Time-if you got any to spare, I'm buying; and yes, I am still looking for that space time continuum, for some reason it is eluding me!

What is your opinion or your plans? To write or not? Tell me why?

3 comments:

Christy Reece said...

My galleys are due on December 1. Once they're sent off, I will definitely be writing!

Happy Thanksgiving and Writing everyone!

Karen Beeching said...

I'm writing like crazy through November, and then here and there during December. I'd like to catch up on reading and get ready to start another book in January. Plus, my son is visiting for two weeks and I don't want to miss that time with him.

Julie J. said...

I'll be writing. I can't now write. It's my escape and it really makes me happy! Let me know if you find time to buy! I would definitly buy some!