Thursday, October 02, 2008

Mea Culpa

I'm sorry! I forgot it was my day to blog. I would never have realized this except a friend reminded me and told me that it was still not too late. Unfortunately, I had shut down the computer for the night and didn't read her e-mail until this morning. Thank you Carla for reminding me. I was able to speed through breakfast, the morning goodbye with my husband, finish packing for the M & M conference, and carve out just enough time to apologize.

My husband thinks I am nuts. He snidely asked me if I thought that my fans were waiting for me with baited breath. No, it isn't that. I feel I let my fellow bloggers down. So, the next time someone can't blog--call me I will gladly step in.

2 comments:

Carla Swafford said...

We've all done it. No problem. See you at M&M!!!

M.V.Freeman said...

You have fun at the M&M!

(Carla, take pictures! LOL)

I want to hear all about the festivities upon everyone's return.