Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Summer is around the corner!

I love summertime. And one of my favorite things about summer is MOVIES! I saw Indiana Jones and The Crystal Skull. Enjoyed it. Just a fun movie. But it's time for Harrison to find a new gig. LOL!

Hopefully I'll have a chance to see more movies. Like The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (Ben Barnes), Sex and the City (Mr. Big - Chris Noth), The Incredible Hulk (Edward Norton - this one is to have romance in it), Get Smart (Steve Carell), Hancock (Will Smith), Hellboy II: The Golden Army, Journey to the Center of the Earth (with Brendan Fraser!!!!!) in 3D!! And The Dark Knight (Christian Bale), The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (Brendan Fraser again!!! with Jet Li!!!), Death Race (with Jason Statham in a remake of a cult favorite that had a very young Sylvester Stallone and David Carradine), Bangkok Dangerous (Nicolas Cage as a hit man), Babylon A.D. (Vin Diesel).

Being in a dark air-conditioned room should be a way to keep cool during the summer but with all this testosterone....whew!

3 comments:

MaryF said...

Oh yes, and Iron Man was good as well as Prince Caspian...ok, I have kids so there you go...LOL

Diane Richmond said...

I see every Marvel Comic movie because my husband is a great fan. I really loved Iron Man too. Was it Robert Downey Jr or the story? Probably a little bit of both, plus great special effects. When I am a famous author I will have a house like his.

Naima said...

Hi, Carla! You had my man listed there...Vin Diesel! YUM!!! And I didn't know he had a new movie coming out! WHOO-HOOO!!! Yes, I am a groupie and am proud of it!! Oh, yeah...Prince Caspian was awesome!! LOL!