Monday, February 25, 2008

O, Oprah!

Today I was looking for an article I had originally seen on the CNN home page. Couldn't find it, but I remembered that it originated on oprah.com. So I hopped on over.

Holy cow! Have you ever wandered around in that site? There's some amazing stuff there! For example, these are some of the articles I want to read: Body Language Basics, The Love List (and Why It Works by Oprah's life coach. What the heck is a life coach anyway? And how do I find one!), Dating Dos and Don'ts, Five Facts on the Female Orgasm, Single and Loving It...

Now I know Oprah's not an expert, but she does a pretty good job of getting experts on her show and Web site. And even if these articles aren't factually accurate, the number of ideas for characters and plots in them makes me absolutely giddy.

So that's it for me. I'm headed back to oprah.com for some novel ideas.

No comments: