Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Since it's Christmas day and my muse and I are still on vacation until Thursday, I can't think of on single thing about writing to talk about. Sad, I know...

Well, Santa left the 2nd and 3rd Pirates movies under the tree for me...I can see a Pirate movie marathon in my future!! Surprisingly, my 3 cats are getting along great with my mom's 2 cats and 3 dogs...they ignore each other completely. Instead of turkey and dressing, we had my late grandmother's homemade chicken and dumplings. mmmmm....good!! Yesterday, my mom and I saw the new Nicholas Cage movie...sigh...that man can do no wrong... Oh!! We ate at Bonedaddy's, off of 280, last night. VERY GOOD food but make sure you come with plenty of Washingtons...


So...that's been my life for past 48 hours. What have you been doing? What are the favorites gifts you recieved? What are the favorite gifts you've given?

6 comments:

Carla Swafford said...

Gift certificates is the answer for the last two questions. LOL! Easy to buy and easy to use. :-)

I have a Mummy marathon planned. But the best is tomorrow, Audrey and I go the POMPEII exhibit at the Birmingham Museum of Art. Love that place! I want to live there.

Deborah Matthews said...

I received an MP3 player and am planning to put one of my Amanda Quick novels on it for walking.

The Tudors comes out on DVD soon. I plan a Henry marathon soon.

Carla Swafford said...

I'm there with you, Debbie. As soon as the DVDs come out, marathon time!! I may overdose on such sexy men, but what a way to go. :-)

JoAnn said...

Okay, since we're all into marathons, I received seasons 1, 2 and 3 of The Office. I love, love, love the romance between Jim and Pam. Well, it's mostly that I love, love, love Jim! :-)

I spent the last four days at my in-laws in North Carolina. I love them, but I'm glad to be home.

Happy marathon, everyone!

MaryF said...

*sigh* No marathons. Ok, wait, I just might watch Pride and Prejedice (the long one). I've been planning that for the last month! :)

Carla Swafford said...

Oh, I got Audrey to watch P&P with me (short newer one). She loved it! LOL!