Sunday, December 02, 2007

And They Lived Happily Ever After

If you didn't make it to the Christmas party, you missed a treat. Laughter, music and stealing were on the menu. One gift in particular was a plaque from Hobby Lobby that read "And They Lived Happily Ever After". This was a big item up for grabs. Christy got it first then Jenn E. stole it. I know several of us were eyeing that plaque but I think we didn't have the nerve to go up against Jenn. ;-) Afterwards, several people proclaimed "I'm going to Hobby Lobby!" - I being one of them. So Jenn M., Jason and I hop in the car and off we go!

After an exciting scavenger hunt through two different Hobby Lobbies, - and a run in with Christy at the first one, we finally found the plaque. Jenn quickly called Christy to tell her about the find - Christy, did you get one??? - and off we went to the checkout line. Ten minutes later, and with the help of Jenn's employee discount :-), I walk out of the story with my treasure. It's now hanging in the living room.

I just love that saying. It gives me inspiration to create Happily Ever Afters of my own. What are some of the sayings that inspire you?

4 comments:

jennifer echols said...

HAHAHAHA

BTW, I bought two of the Romance Novel magnet sets at the Barnes & Noble at The Summit, and there was still one left.

Off to nail my plaque up over my bulletin board...

Christy Reece said...

Sigh...I'm doomed to be traumatized by Dirty Santa!

I don't have a HEA plaque yet, Barb, but I believe there is one just waiting for me, hidden from view. Thanks Jennifer and Barb!

One of my favorite inspirational sayings is, "You miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take."

Carla Swafford said...

My favorite is anything with the word "throbbing" in it. It gets me all happy and giggly. LOL! See.

Tempest Knight said...

Hmm... Maybe I should try to get one of those plaques to inspire me.