Sunday, November 11, 2007

Let's pretend...

At the luncheon I heard a couple different authors say that they were in talks with movie studios to make one of their books into a movie. Sooooo....I began to picture people for my books. If I had a say in who I wanted, I'd pick....

George Eads - Nick - and Jennifer Love Hewitt - Julianna - for my first MS in the series.
Nick is the playboy who is finally ready to settle down (although his reputation won't allow him as easily as he'd hope) and Julianna is the shy wallflower who is trying to break out of her simple shell.








Paul Gross (Due South) - Daniel - for the second book in the series. He's Nick straight laced older brother who does everything by the book. He really needs to learn to loosen up.
I'm having a hard time thinking of someone who could play the heroine. Kat is a very outspoken woman with short, red hair who doesn't care what people think of her. She said what's on her mind without a second thought. She's the wild child to Daniel's buy-the-book personality.
Any suggestions?

If one of your books was considered for the movie and you had your say in who played the hero/heroine roles, who would they be?
Barb

2 comments:

MaryF said...

Oh the choices! Honestly, the actresses I'd want to play my heroine are too old! (I need to watch more movies) and as for heros...Duane Johnson (the "Rock") comes to mind or Alan Rickman---drat, he's too old...geez. Decisions decisions....

JoAnn said...

Well, I sort of envision a young Debra Messing type for my heroine. The hero...still debating that one.