Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Moonlight and Other TV Shows

Lately, I'm trying not to waste as much time, so I've cut down on my tv viewing. I haven't watched a lot of the new tv shows.

For the first time, I've watched Dancing with the Stars. Mainly because of Marie Osmond and Jane Seymour. They're doing the older and chunky ladies proud.

I also watched Private Practice even though I'm not a Grey's Anatomy viewer. I've always liked actor Tim Daly.

But the best is Moonlight on Friday nights. They sucked me right in because there's the promise of a romance. It's about a private detective who just happens to be a vampire. It reminds me a bit of the old noir detective shows. He's a kinder, gentler vampire. He buys his blood. No attacking people. The actor is kind of cute, too.

Have you seen anything worth watching?

3 comments:

Carla Swafford said...

The Big Bang Theory -- such a horrible name for a sitcom. But he show is SO funny. It has the cute little fellow from Rosanne, David, the younger girl's boyfriend. And the blonde girl from John Ritter's 8 Rules.

I heard the writers are from 2-1/2 Men (another favorite of mine on its 3rd year, or is that 4th?)

Two super intelligent geeks living together and hot for the girl across the way in an apartment complex. Great timing and sweet humor.

I agree with you, Debbie. Moolight is good. Not campy and has enough twists to make it different that the usual vampire fare. Plus the guy is cute - much cuter than his pictures on the website.

MaryF said...

Well, I am hooked on moonlight. I am trying not to get sucked into the T.V. viewing thing myself...I need to write not watch..

But lets face it, that "vampire" on moonlight gives all sorts of inspiration....

Deborah Matthews said...

Sorry I didn't reply but I've been laid up in bed sick.

Inspiration is always good. Especially the cute kind. (g)