The other day, I sent the following email to my chapter with a few revisions below. I wonder if you're interested in a scavenger hunt at our website, www.southernmagic.org?
If you are and you're the first person to answer them all correct, I'll email you a $10 Books-a-Million gift certificate.
1) Whose book is shown on the homepage? Why?
2) How many published authors do we have in our chapter? Can you see their current books on that page? Can you go to their websites from that page?
3) How many programs are left for the year?
4) How many PROs do we have in our chapter? Can you go to their websites from that page?
5) Can I pay my membership fee through PayPal on the website? Which page can you find that?
6) What is the May program and what date?
7) Who is the keynote at the next luncheon? Who is the welcome speaker?
8) How many winners were there from last year's luncheon for the Name in a Book?
9) What page can I find directions to the library?
10) What page can I find the form to join Southern Magic?
11) Whose conference is advertised on our Conference page?
12) Where can I find the link to British Titles of Nobility or Occultopedia?
Have fun looking!