Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring Has Sprung and Brought Spring Fever





I'm afraid today's blog has nothing to do with writing. Everyone should take time to enjoy the sunshine and smell the hyacinths.

I love this time of the year. Neither scorching heat nor frigid cold. I've had spring fever this week. My daffodils, hyacinths, and yellow bells are blooming. Friday I went to Lowe's to buy flowers for my cup & saucer pots. English daisies--fitting I thought. Ah, if only it were like this year-round. But, alas, I'd probably never get anything done.







Yesterday evening I put up my hummingbird feeder. Now, I impatiently await their arrival. To hear the whir of their delicate fairy wings. So graceful and colorful. So territorial. They do fight over the feeder.

So, I'll enjoy the weather before it becomes too hot and humid to spend time outside.



2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love the photos, Debbie!

Deborah Matthews said...

Thanks, Joann.