Thursday, March 01, 2007

A little inspiration on a raining day...


Read the instructions below before scrolling down for the puzzle!
Here is a visual-perception challenge for you. See how quickly you can find the dogs in the picture in the attached file . Men seem to do better at this than women, for some reason.

Average times for men and women are: Women - 12.46 minutes Men - 1.23 .seconds

Typical comments by women taking the test:

1. 'I couldn't see a dog and I stared at the picture for a good 10 minutes.'
2 'I think it's one of those pictures where you have to stare at a certain spot and then everything comes into focus ... but it never happened to me.'
3. 'I'll give it another try later'

Hint #1: The dogs will appear to be white with black spots.

Hint #2: There are only 2 dogs in the picture.


Good Luck!




1 comment:

Christy said...

Dogs? What dogs? I looked everywhere. In fact, my eyes are hurting, I looked so hard.

Thanks for the inspiration, Barb!