Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Voting...my way ;)

Okay, it's voting day. And while you're already in voting mode as you head to the polls, I thought you'd also like to have a little fun voting online as well.

So, here's Kelley's poll for the day...

The following photos were used for various heroes in my current and upcoming releases. Choose your favorite.


Blaine Wilson - Bill from Good Girls Don't
~ December 2005















Jude Law - Ethan from Real Women Don't Wear Size 2
~ September 2006

















Hugh Jackmann - Ryan from Kiss and Dwell
~ to be released May 2007
















Viggo Mortensen - Gage from Ghosts and Roses
~ to be released July 2007
















Jake Gyllenhaal - Dax from Shiver and Spice
~ to be released September 2007

















As I said, today is voting day :) So vote for your favorite! I'm eager to see who wins this election!

Kelley

6 comments:

Barb C. said...

My vote is for Blaine. I've liked him since he started competing in gymnastics.

MoonCat said...

Hugh Jackman, cleans up nice, but looks good rugged too. Yumm

Kathy said...

I will definitely have to vote for Hugh Jackman. WallaWalla!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I would have to choose Viggo Mortensen. But if he's busy, I'll settle for Hugh Jackmann.
Vickie P.

susanna in alabama said...

Blaine leads in my vote, with Jackman close behind. Too close to call. May I have both?

Carla Swafford said...

I like a man with a little meat on his bones -- get your mind out of the gutter -- I vote for Hugh! Hmmm, that almost looks like HUGE. LOL!