Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?

Okay, I have a short and sweet blog for today. What makes a man sexy?

To me, a man is sexy not by looks alone, though you have to give him credit if he’s got killer abs, but by his attitude. For example, Jack Nicholson is not nor has he ever been a handsome man. Yet his confidence and his voice make most women fall at his feet.

I do try to give my fellows in my books The Attitude, no matter how they look.

And the fellow I like on the big or small screen is Stuart Townsend. You may remember him playing Lestat in the movie Queen of the Damned. He’s got all the things I think makes a man sexy, bedroom eyes, long fingers, and deep husky voice. He’s sexy in the extreme.

I tried to download pictures to the blog, but Blogger wasn't being nice. So check out this link: http://queenofthedamned.warnerbros.com/.


What about you? What do you think makes a man sexy?

2 comments:

Paula said...

A man's voice usually gets to me, especially the raspy, gravelly kind of voice a guy uses when he's being all sexy and seductive.

I like a guy who looks at you like you're all woman, even when maybe you don't look your best. I still remember a Moonlight and Magnolia's conference from about a decade ago only because our hotel was also housing some gathering of U.S. Marines. Now THERE were some men who knew how to make you feel like a woman just by how they looked at you and talked to you. Yow.

I really like strength in a man--not just physical strength but also a backbone. A guy who can take charge of a situation without being authoritarian. Like that A LOT.

And I'm a total sucker for a guy besotted with his children. That's very sexy.

Jen said...

Wow, how to put this into words? I agree w/ Paula on the voice thing, I like deep, masculine, husky voices. But that's not all, he needs to be confident without being cocky, he needs to be strong, yet oh so tender when he touches you. Most importantly he has to have THE EYES, lol. You know what I'm talking about, the kind of eyes you can loose yourself in, it's like you can see all of him, and in return he can see into the deepest darkest corners of your soul, and leave you completely exposed, feeling naked...but loving it.

A very good example would be David Boreanaz, you might remember him from Buffy or Angel. Now he's playing the part of Seeley Booth in Bones. Now THAT'S one sexy man, even his feet are sexy, and I've never thought feet were sexy before. I get chills just thinking about him :D